Our client, an IT services and solutions provider to the Financial Services industry, is actively searching for a Client Development Manager for their NYC office. The ideal candidate has 2+ years experience in outside sales or sales support selling IT solutions to Financial Services firms.
- Target decision makers at the VP and C-levels within the Financial Services industry
- Identify opportunities and engage current and potential clients through channels including email, trade shows, and social media
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis, including developing an understanding of the client’s overall business and IT strategy, and work with the design team to develop solution-based roadmaps addressing client needs.
- Work with all relevant business units to secure internal resources required to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Relay relevant client feedback to the marketing team to inform future messaging and campaigns.
- Develop and lead sales presentations that demonstrate the company’s ability to provide value-added solutions-based strategies, commitment to superior customer service, and ultimate ROI of solutions.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions including price, payment terms, and deliverables.
- Maintain and update client database on a daily basis including pipeline, contacts, and competitor profiles.
- 2+ years of experience selling IT solutions and/or services in a consultative Account Management or Outside Sales role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience.
- Track record of success selling to the financial service industry.
- Basic understanding of cloud, storage, infrastructure, and desktop technology.
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical executives and stakeholders.
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, conducting needs analyses, documenting results, and communicating with both clients and internal resources.
- Excellent Microsoft Office software (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint) skills.