- Adopt and continuously improve support management tools and self-service resources to provide customers with highly effective and responsive support options.
- Manage and maintain customer voice reporting requirements through propriety and/or customer provided systems and tools including, but not limited to, inventory, performance, exception, operations metrics, and audit.
- Maintain customer voice inventories including updates for new orders, relocations, cancellations, disconnects, ad-hoc updates as required.
- Ensure high level of client satisfaction and make sure timely responses are consistently provided.
- Ensure appropriate level of customer communication around issues, orders and/or reporting requests and that regular and frequent updates are provided.
- Communicate customer status, concerns, and escalations to Customer Support Manager as needed.
- Manage adherence to customer Scopes of Work, SLAs or other performance regulating documentation specifically related to Order Management, Circuit Provisioning, Reporting for trading communication services.
- Understand customer business requirements for ordering voice services and communication technology and define and document processes to deliver in accordance with expectations.
- Work effectively with third-party partners as needed to deliver services to the client.
- Adhere to customer change control procedures and insure all paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills necessary to work within a team environment and communicate effectively across a variety of stakeholder groups.
- Must be comfortable working with global teams across multiple regions.
- Ordering T-1, T-3, E-I and E-3 lines. Ethernet, FXO, FXS are a major plus.